Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Midwest Mag photog
3,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know ive heard the horror stories b4 about sumthin goin wrong with one of the halos, but i never payed attention to wut the problem was and now i am encountered with that horror story!!
I was driving, when i hit a pothole, and all of a sudden my drivers side headbeam was out!! I looked in the fuse box and the fuse was busted! So i changed the fuse and hwen i turned on my car the fuse blew up again!! Does this mean that I have a short in my light and that im gonna have to take my light apart to fix it!!
I badly need the help so ne suggestions are appreciated

·
Rage With the Machines
1,280 Posts
i suggest goiing back and filling up that pothole with popcorn or something so this doesnt happen to somone else ....
my guess.....2 wires are touching

·
Rage With the Machines
1,280 Posts
Halo's are hot.....
lot of problems but hot non the less.....
and by the way...there has to be a short on one of the wires....maybe ones exposed...follow them

·
Midwest Mag photog
3,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeh, its fixed, i had to take the backing off to get to the bulbs and it turned out it was a short, the wire had melted to a piece of metal!! its working now though!!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Also check the wires that you tapped into the parking lights. I had it happen a few times to me. I made sure they weren't touching and never did it again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts