Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
02 Rsx Base converted to manual k24a2
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so i have had this issue for about a week now. I updated my windows vista drivers and thought that would fix the issue. still unable to get online. sucks ass. i am getting really frustrated with this. I almost took it out on my pc. lol jk. but yea, i need help. if there are any locals who are willing to check it out, let me know. i would come to see you. thanks. any feedback is appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
23,895 Posts
I had the same problem at first, there is a command that says update USB driver. We did that and it connected right up

·
EFI Tuning Professional
8,139 Posts
fully uninstall the kmanager software, shut down and then restart the computer. Then reinstall the software with the latest usb drivers. that should help

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
check the usb cord lol
I thought the same thing, cus kmanager said to do so as well. But i doubt it's it. I may try to borrow one from a friend.

I had the same problem at first, there is a command that says update USB driver. We did that and it connected right up
I selected the command and an error message came up. Then after that I went into my control panel to update my drivers. So far I'm up to date.

fully uninstall the kmanager software, shut down and then restart the computer. Then reinstall the software with the latest usb drivers. that should help
I uninstalled it, after restarting it, i made sure that i had updated drivers and reinstalled it. Still nothing. I will for sure check the cable. I will also do the steps all over again.

Thanks again for all input guys. If you have any other suggestions, I will be glad to try it.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Problem solved, Sorta

So i downloaded kmanager on my brother's pc and it connected fine. It's my pc that's acting up. I will just have to mess with that some other time then. Thanks for all the suggestions guys. Great help.

·
The Non-Premy Sig Pic
1,234 Posts
if it's a laptop you're using, then it could be the power supply. I bought a new power supply for my laptop, and i would have the ecu connected, online and working fine, then when i plugged in the power adapter for the laptop, the ecu went offline and became unrecognizable. so i got a new power adapter, and it was fine.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea, it's hard to say what it is until you start to troubleshoot. i am going with the drivers issue. funny thing is, i was able to get online like a couple of weeks ago. :dontknow:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts