Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 02 rsx-s mods are in sig. i have tune and these mods for over 6 months now my car is running like shit. it keeps bucking on low cam. when ever i down shift to 3000rpm-2000 rpms my cars bucks and feels like i am getting a lean cut out (bucks)..and it is idleing high. i have check and put carb cleaner in the throttle body.... any one can help will be much appreciated

im hoping its a leak or sensor or something.

·
Breast inspector by appt.
9,245 Posts
If there aren't any CEL's, a datalog might yield some info. If you can't datalog and there aren't any codes, do an ECU reset and if it comes back to its old self, your part-throttle long term fuel is probably way out.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have a cel on i dont have a cat and no secondary 02 sensor in the exhuast but its been running fine for 6 months

·
Breast inspector by appt.
9,245 Posts
You may have picked up another code or two, get it scanned to be sure or check with K-pro if you have a laptop. If it's just the secondary O2, then go with the datalog or reset.

G

·
I would just check the usual stuff: Condition of hoses, connections, anything obvious. Double-check any installs you did recently. Have you tried to datalog this phomenon?

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
did a datalog 3rd gear pull no codes came up...should i just drive around longer with datalog running see if anything comes up

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
only error code i get is tps low voltage

1 - 8 of 8 Posts