Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The Drone
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i installed the profec and when i go to start the car it won't start. :crying: i hear it going to start but it doesn't catch it. what could be wrong?? any suggestions??? the battery is charged?? i just don't get it.
any help would be appreciated

·
The Drone
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea i checked. maybe i should check again. but i know the profec is working because it reads vacum when its cranking. the car just won't start. could it be a ecu wire? or under the dash? i'll probably check both anyway?

·
Murderator
13,398 Posts
I would guess ECU.....because I have never had a problem with that...I couldnt help you unless I was there with you...

·
The Drone
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys. gonna check the ecu. its probably that. just to tired right now. claybar'd the car and installed the boost controller.
i would love a samual jackson right now.

·
Murderator
13,398 Posts
Hmmmm Hmmmmmm It'll Get Ya Drunk!

·
Registered
6,623 Posts
check spark plugs to see if theyre firing, see if the plugs are getting fuel

If you got both check the ecu,emanage,etc......

If that seems good clean off the spark plugs or replace them and try cranking the car while gassing.........

Most likely u got a ecu/emanage type problem

·
The Drone
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yea it worked fine. i'm gonna see if i can start it tomorrow. i'll let you guys know if i can get it working.

·
The Drone
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
looks like my battery is dead. haven't started it up in 2 days and i checked the battery today and it was at right under 10 volts. also checked the ecu wires and one wire was loose. reconnected it and soldered that biatch. gonna juice my baby up tomorrow and see what happens. i hope thats the reason and it sounds like it is.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts