Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like this kit and am willing to fork out the money for it, but, I don't want to be raped of all my money having it installed. Has anyone installed it? How much did it cost? If you did it yourself, how hard was it? Thanks, Tim.

· Registered
6 Posts
The prodrive-usa.com site show it as availible from them for 2500 bucks...I loooked everywhere for it and that is alll I was able to come up with...The carbon fiber wing loooks very nice also...This kit loooks far bettter than any others out there imo...

· Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
see, alot of people rip on this kit but i think it looks SICK!!! it makes the car stand out, its different, and nobody I can find has it...if that costs $2500, i'm down for it, i just don't want it to fit like my vizage kit 8(...thats all I'm woried about...I think it makes the car look euro, almost like an audi...but thats my opinion...thanks for the responses everyone!

· Registered
11 Posts
Tim Nowak said:
see, alot of people rip on this kit but i think it looks SICK!!! it makes the car stand out, its different, and nobody I can find has it...if that costs $2500, i'm down for it, i just don't want it to fit like my vizage kit 8(...thats all I'm woried about...I think it makes the car look euro, almost like an audi...but thats my opinion...thanks for the responses everyone!
Tim,

You can contact Prodrive-USA direct. They should be able to assist you.

www.prodrive-usa.com

Prodrive-USA
17421 Daimler Street
Irvine, CA 92614
Phone:949.757.1799
Fax: 949.296.0695

Email: [email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.