Guam Type-S said:
How hard is it to use one?
Come to the training session.

·
for me to poop on!
1,603 Posts
Hondata said:
Come to the training session.
I think this was mentioned in the other thread, but if you guys videotape the training sessions and package it up on a DVD, I think most of us would be very interested in it. Unfortunately many of us don't live in Cali and cannot attend those sessions :(

·
Internet Crack Dealer
34,438 Posts
I am going to be at the Cali one on the 13th for those that care. :) For those that cannot make it, don't worry, I will share everything that I learned (within reason). :D

·
Registered
409 Posts
starmax said:
I think this was mentioned in the other thread, but if you guys videotape the training sessions and package it up on a DVD, I think most of us would be very interested in it. Unfortunately many of us don't live in Cali and cannot attend those sessions :(
If you do that, im up for it too...would be nice including a dvd or vhs or watever to learn it with the programmable ecu...

·
[email protected] stock tires I/E
1,091 Posts
are they going to teach you how to tune it N/A or boosted applications too

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I think a DVD would be a great idea... I would even pay alittle more for it.

·
Bitch where's my Money!
844 Posts
bump for a good idea.......a tutorial DVD would deffinently be a good idea. people would be able to purchase your product sonner hondata because they no longer have to facture in the price of hours on the dyno if they can dial it in pretty close themselves. also people can toy with it on there own without blowing things up and exchange maps on the forum. this would also further promote your product.

besides how much extra could it be to burn a DVD with every K-pro sold? even if u decide not to include it with the purchase of a K-pro and sell it as a option for a couple dollars id pick it up

·
Registered
6,383 Posts
K20A2 said:
I am going to be at the Cali one on the 13th for those that care. :) For those that cannot make it, don't worry, I will share everything that I learned (within reason). :D
<-- DOn't Care JK JK 13th of what month ??? :dontknow:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
k20a2_power said:
also people can toy with it on there own without blowing things up and exchange maps on the forum. this would also further promote your product.
Yeah I just don't want the "blowing things" up to happen.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Chris, you can bring my ECU with you. Bring my laptop as well... better yet, drive my car! ...Just kidding. The Sparco Torino would not feel that comfy after several hours.

Be sure to ask a lot of questions about high altitude tuning. Is Tobi going with you?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts