Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

101 - 120 of 128 Posts
9,696 Posts
wow, how do you keep finding cars with red interior??? that car looks really clean, and comes with an aftermarket HU which is nice i guess. i will do my best to keep the s2k comments in this thread and not in the brz/frs thread lol.

·
Expert Troll
25,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #105 (Edited)
every time I start to think I won't find a good one something else pops up..lol

there is an 06 much closer to us for 16500 but private party and loans is annoying. I would like to have stability control for winter and the ability to flashpro tune if I ever wanted to, but I also think stability control is lame and i dont care for dbw throttle

it looks a little low, i hope it was done right

·
Awd>All
3,163 Posts
wow, how do you keep finding cars with red interior??? that car looks really clean, and comes with an aftermarket HU which is nice i guess. i will do my best to keep the s2k comments in this thread and not in the brz/frs thread lol.
The red interior is not that rare. Its alot more rare to find all black

·
Awd>All
3,163 Posts
yeah im finding quite a few red interiors
I really like the red and black combo like you posted earlier. In a GPW it looks really amazing IMO... Mine was all black and i liked it alot, that was until the seats got stolen. I believe 06 was the only year they did solid black in GPW. All the others are either all red, red and black, and i think one year had tan and black lol. Not really sure about the other colors, as i was only get to get white when i got mine.

·
Expert Troll
25,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
i hate all red...lol, love black and red....really love ap2 black and red..lol

i only like tan interiors in black cars, dates back to 1993 when my mom was grand cherokee shopping, there was a black limited 5.2 v8 w/ tan interior and i always wished she bought it..got stuck in my head.

9,696 Posts
exactly why i went with an '05 (oops meant to quote you went you mentioned the 06 with TCS and DBW

nah, all black is way more common brahhsss

·
Awd>All
3,163 Posts
i hate all red...lol, love black and red....really love ap2 black and red..lol

i only like tan interiors in black cars, dates back to 1993 when my mom was grand cherokee shopping, there was a black limited 5.2 v8 w/ tan interior and i always wished she bought it..got stuck in my head.
Here you go, if you want to make a trip to LA lol

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/cto/3136229042.html

*EDIT* just noticed you said black cars lol. Either way, this one is really nice.

·
Awd>All
3,163 Posts
9,696 Posts
nevermind, read the other s2000 thread...i mean BRZ thread lol. that's about how i fit in it. the AC ROBS the engine of power for sure. that's why i ride with the top down for free AC.

·
Expert Troll
25,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #117 (Edited)
just barely, not as bad when you are actually driving. my knees basically rest on the side of wheel..lol.

I would probably get the lowered seat rails if I actually buy one. My fiancee hates suzuka blue and she doesn't think an s2k enough of a car to replace our civic..lol

edit: today it was like 100 out so it was free heat, I just forgot to shut the ac when i romped on it..lol. Still it was fast even enough with the ac..lol.

·
Awd>All
3,163 Posts
I hate the Suzuka blue lol. Well, I like the color a lot, but I absolutely hate the blue interior. It's so hideous in my opinion lol. Would look a million times better with all black

·
Expert Troll
25,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #119
I hated the interior in pictures, but when you are actually sitting in it, it doesn't seem as bad IMO.

IDK that car like imprinted on me, can't get it out of my head now..lol.

101 - 120 of 128 Posts