Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Honda4Ever
7,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let ya know that I just had my projectors professionally aligned by Goodyear. All went well and the clips apparently held. These are the second gen. projectors. God I love these things!

If you haven't seen the machine they use its pretty kewl. The display shows the beam pattern and intensity in reference to distance, and suggests corrections. Had to cost bucks for a machine like that.

Thanks.

·
Honda4Ever
7,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, genesis projectors. Got my set off of ebay but I picked them up. They are located in Nassau Long Island.

·
Honda4Ever
7,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
H3 philips bluevision bulbs. $48 with tax to do the job.

Pics will come when I get the salt off my car. Fvcking winter.

·
Registered
109 Posts
HardWired71 said:
Just wanted to let ya know that I just had my projectors professionally aligned by Goodyear. All went well and the clips apparently held.

Thanks.
Istn't Goodyear a tire company? I'm looking for a place that will have them professinally installed here in the Los Angeles area.

·
Honda4Ever
7,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Goodyear service centers around here are great, well at least the one I go to. The techs are friendly and very informative. Spent 20 minutes straight talking with one of their guys about my plans for the car and what I've done so far. Best of all, with my insane drop my car makes it on the alignment rack! You don't know what a pain that could be. Their prices are pretty standard but they are very thorough. They offer a 1 year warranty on all work they do.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Nice. I had to aim my projectors by eye too...and I don't think I did a very good job...good to know there are places that can do that for you.

·
Honda4Ever
7,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My clips were fine. They pulled the car on the alignment rack for a level ground...they roll this machine in front of the car with what looks like a huge rader gun type thing, use some bracket to line it up, then low beam in, show on display with crosshairs, adjust screws. Simple.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts