Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im getting a XD 4100k hid kit and i wanna know if its better to have projectors or your stock healights, will the stock healights still have a good beam pattern with the hid or will it be all messed up

·
-------------------------
5,640 Posts
Without a doubt, projectors are better.

And not the crappy/ugly halos, i'm talking about projector retrofit.

You will get a nice beam cut off and pattern like this with projectors:

Attachments

·
Pugzministrator
501,919 Posts
SpeeDemoN said:

bro i have the halo projectors and i have the same beam pattern...everyone is so damn synical on this board half, they aren't that bad...i for one get plenty of compliments on the halos.

·
5,640 Posts
Dude don't be offended, it is my opinion that they are crappy/ugly...i know alot of people like them!

I feel the same way about type R trunk spoilers. heh it's just my opinion.

Can you post some pics of your beam pattern?

·
5,640 Posts
Look on the fence to the right, look at the light spread on the ground. It is full of glare and there are crazy hotspots due to the "crappy" halogen projectors.

It's nowhere NEAR the pic i posted.

You don't just judge a projector by the cutoff line.

·
Pugzministrator
501,919 Posts
SpeeDemoN said:
Look on the fence to the right, look at the light spread on the ground. It is full of glare and there are crazy hotspots due to the "crappy" halogen projectors.

It's nowhere NEAR the pic i posted.

You don't just judge a projector by the cutoff line.
ok number one the pics are shit....its full of glare from my camera, its obviously not as crisp as yours....as for the spot on the fence either my projector isn't lined up properly or could have been the fact that the car was on a slight angle because that road has a small hill on it. doesn't matter...they look good to me.

·
Pugzministrator
501,919 Posts
02 DsrtSilverBase said:
nooooooo! don't pollute that board with some kid who claims that the glare is from the camera :laughing:
actually wise ass i've been to that board long before i purchased my projectors and to be honest i really don't give a shit what anyone has to say about them, ok. as for the glare its true...go check out the superhids question thread on page 9 and look at the pics from my camera..EVERY pic has a blurry glare to it. so whatever i really don't care....my car, my mods, my opinions, aight! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
dude, i was just kidding, no need to get all offended. I mean i'm a newb to that board, i can't really be saying shit like that. sorry, guess i shoudla put "j/k" after it. i figured the laughing face said it, but guess not.

·
Pugzministrator
501,919 Posts
02 DsrtSilverBase said:
dude, i was just kidding, no need to get all offended. I mean i'm a newb to that board, i can't really be saying shit like that. sorry, guess i shoudla put "j/k" after it. i figured the laughing face said it, but guess not.
don't worry bout it man....i'm not offended. everyone has the right to their opinion

·
What are you made of...
22,072 Posts
SpeeDemoN said:

That looks amazing!!!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
does any one have a picture of the RSX beam pattern with hids and stock healights to compare to the projectors

1 - 20 of 71 Posts