Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
soo, as the title says, im driving down some backroads by my house, come around this turn and hit this huge pothole of life. i bent a wheel, and now my radio doesnt work either. at first, all the lights for the radio went off, i lost volume control and i couldnt change tracks but it still played music, it would only go off when i turned the car off and came back on when i restarted it. this happened several times before it just crapped out and stopped workin all together(its the factory bose headunit as well) . im not too worried about the wheel, i was told it could be fixed and plus its a stockie. but as for the radio problem, i dont know where to begin, and it sucks not havin a radio for a 30 min drive to work. any info. will help! thanks!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
not too fast for the road, probably like 35-40, but this pothole was huuuge. and how do u go about pullin the factory headunit out? ive never had to do it. and i checked fuses and all checked out ok.

·
El Barto
2,630 Posts
The face of the radio came loose from the rest of it it happend on my car once I took the radio out put both piece back together they connect with clips...........

1 - 7 of 7 Posts