Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 178 Posts

·
vtec my ANTI-DRUG
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
PLEASE LOOK AT POST 88 on PG. 4 FOR TINT TICKET

Got pulled over this morning on my way to work....cop in front of me and 1 behind me. Not for tints, not for speeding, not for not signaling, not for having a screen in-dash....but for my spoiler. Got pulled over for my type-R spoiler, about how it's illegal. I had a good laugh about that with the cop. Makes no sense to me.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Makes no sense man, hate when you get pulled over for no reason what so ever....

·
PPG Krew
5,477 Posts
LOL a friend of mine has an intake on his car and a cop pulled him over and asked him where he was hiding his NOS :rotfl:

·
referred to Subaru
4,251 Posts
got a ticket for illegal tint and having cali plates with a fl license.
got a ticket for doing 90 on i95. (busted by air patrol)
got a ticket for doing 50 in a 40. (was late for an exam)

i have prepaid legal so i only paid court fees each time.

·
Registered
16,657 Posts
I don't think their idiots, it's just alot of people here in NJ make their cars looks like sh*t. Non painted body kits, Ignorantly loud exhaust, loud subs with mexican music blaring. Stuff like that cops see everyday and it's sort of stereotypical to ask wheres the NOS at. Pretty funny however =)

·
Registered
46 Posts
i was pulled over for that in FL last year too. lame

i got pulled over tonight for going through a yellow, almost red light. $85 ticket ftl
I just got a ticket in the mail for entering an intersection during the yellow, then quick change to red and it was $50. Watch out for the camera at the intersection of Cross Bay & Woodhaven Blvd, it will get ya!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Got pulled over this morning on my way to work....cop in front of me and 1 behind me. Not for tints, not for speeding, not for not signaling, not for having a screen in-dash....but for my spoiler. Got pulled over for my type-R spoiler, about how it's illegal. I had a good laugh about that with the cop. Makes no sense to me.
did they explain why it made sense at all or could you tell they were just fucking with you.

1 - 20 of 178 Posts