Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's my PWP that I bought on February 28th of this year. I've only owned it a month but every time I get into the cockpit, it's like falling in love again. She still has work that needs to be done ex: rear bumper. Lemme know what you guys think.

First photo, 1 week after i got it.

First photos for spring with 5zigens on.

One of my favorite pictures:

Liscense plate shot:

Reppin' Club RSX!!!!

Random shots of my friend's DC2:

Anyways, back on course. Picture after I painted the calipers and added "i-vtec, dohc" decal:

·
Its time...
629 Posts
slamming/dropping... same thing. springs or a set of coilovers to lower your car. springs are alot cheaper than coils so maybe that's a good option for you! lower = better. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
slamming/dropping... same thing. springs or a set of coilovers to lower your car. springs are alot cheaper than coils so maybe that's a good option for you! lower = better. :thumbsup:
OOOOhhhh, it's already been "slammed" with eibach pro kit. The previous owner did it. He was also kind enough to get the hondata reflash, revo ss, aem CIA, gredy sp2, and HIDs.

·
SC Crew #20
1,675 Posts
looks good (except for the rear bumper) but once you fix that it should look good

also, I am just not a fan of the color matched front grills (where foglights would go) it just looks better with some contrast

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Looks good so far but you need to fix the rear bumper and blackout the headlights......also, the i-Vtec decal is mis-aligned because it's placed too close to the door.
Yeah, I read the diy for the blacked out headlights. I'm just waiting for myself to muster up enough courage to do it, I'm a big clumsy asshole. And besides it's still snowing in Michigan. Yeah! Snow! In Michigan! In April! *sigh*

1 - 20 of 24 Posts