Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help!! About a week I puchased 4 piece interior neon kit from the neon edge. when I recieved the lights I found out that it is not cigaratte plug in model but I have to hug it up to the car battery. I understood most of insturction but there was one important thing I couldn't really figure it out. I know I have to run though the wire from inside of my car to the car battery whichi is the located under the hood. But I couldn't find a whole which I can put trough the wire. where should the wire go through inorder to reach the battery. Anybody know?? Please help!!

Attachments

·
Enslaved to Money
1,525 Posts
Run it though the hood release hole. Its on the driverrside bottom, in the corner next to the pedals. If you try to feel where the hood release is goin to, you will feel a rubber grommet somewhere and jsut stick it through there. Then go outside and peel back the fenderlinging near the top of the wheel well and you should see the wiring sticking through. From there just connect it to the battery. Im sure you can just tap into a power source somewhere else tho., but dont take my word for that.

·
female rsx driver ;-)
4,464 Posts
i know this is an old thread, but ... RSX-S ZZANG, do you have any pics? how'd the install go.

·
13,138 Posts
dont go to battery, just wire to dome light. look in the DIY guide about the DIY sidemarkers. in there, theres a pic of where the dome light wire is. tap into those and u can control ur neons via domelight switch.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts