Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK.

I was flirting with the idea of getting Angel's Light for my car.

But, i was wondering, if i'll have the same quality vision with these light then i have with the Oem one...

So , voilà ...

For those of you who have them, i would appreciate your comments...

·
What are you made of...
22,072 Posts
Interesting I want to know too...

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
As long as they are aimed correctly, the projectors should give you better light output than stock. However, the bulbs that they come with (H3) are not too great. So as long as you get HID or some better quality bulbs, you'll be fine.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Shiraz said:
As long as they are aimed correctly, the projectors should give you better light output than stock. However, the bulbs that they come with (H3) are not too great. So as long as you get HID or some better quality bulbs, you'll be fine.
But if im getting better than H3, i wont melt ?
i heard scary story,about the lights melting

·
No More Broken OEM Fogs
2,126 Posts
But, i was wondering, if i'll have the same quality vision with these light then i have with the Oem one...

Better - you will want to prepare yourself before getting your set:

New headlights - I got Sylvania Silverstars - H1 for High and H3 for Low and I'm very happy with them - until I get HID BONG!

Something to seal the rubber cap that goes behind each light - they fall off easy. The OEMs have these - one for each side but the Halo Projectors have one for each light.

Determine how you will wire yours. Tapping into the parking lights is the easiest. This is the way that I have mine now but will change them soon to be indipendant of all other lights. Just my preference.

Aiming these sucks! be patient so you don't break anything. It might be easier to do this while the bumper is off - - I dunno. Don't be askeerd, the bumper comes off easy. Take a look at the aiming mechanisms before you install them. write down what each adjuster does (right/left up/down). There are two adjusters for each light.

The quality of the lenses on the projectors can be shaky. There are slight imperfections on them that can cause dim spots - I don't think that there is anything that you can do about this - just be prepared for some dark spots around the side of the light.

I would trade my OEMs in a heartbeat for the halo projectors - again.

If you have OEM Fog lights and want them to match the silverstars the H11 Hyperwhite fog bulbs that you can buy here on clubrsx are great - very happy with them.

If you want parking lights to match the silverstars the Phillips bluevision look great with them - www.powerbulbs.com

I paid $307.00 for mine with shipping and have awsome customer support. Bought them from Lawrence at [email protected] - Great guy to do business with.

Hope this helps. Plenty of threads about this if you want to do a search - -

D

·
Name's Vic
14,753 Posts
et bien en francais. les projector sont meilleur que les OEM parsque leur output et plus brillient et plus plat. The new batches of lights have been fixed by genesis btw oh and i was in montreal last weekend and damn do i wish i had projectors then wow coudnt see 1ft in front of me. My friend at school has them ordered once he gets em put on ill take a look at the quality of em and see if the adjustment screws were fixed. Aurevoir

·
No More Broken OEM Fogs
2,126 Posts
Genesis does not make these or fix the quality problems - they are a distributor.

D

·
Name's Vic
14,753 Posts
wow man u must be insane Hardwired visited them in NY and yes they do produce the lights themselfes.

·
Name's Vic
14,753 Posts
GEN-HPH-B thats the code for the headlights in the crsx store. The gen meaning genesis. Nology hotwires NOL-011-014-044. INJ-RS1475P Injen cold air intake. This is right off the clubrsx store so i guess injen dosent make there intakes lol :thumbsup: :laughing: owned:

·
No More Broken OEM Fogs
2,126 Posts
"Hardwired visited them in NY and yes they do produce the lights themselfes." - bluej511

HUH? This is a direct quote from Hardwired71:
"Eagle Eye I believe is the name of the company who makes the projectors. Genesis is local to me and I bought my set directly from them over ebay. Very happy so far. Paid 285 plus tax picked up. Although with ebay you won't get customer service like you would buying from clubrsx as all sales are final."

Also, I would like to know how a 3 man operation designs, procures materials, has production tools made with no apparent prototype tools being made, manufactures, packages and distributes all of these.

I don't care what crsx call them when they sell them on the store. These lights are not made by Genesis Performance. You are wrong. Why don't you call them and find out what your gut is telling you - that your wrong. I would't be such a dick but calling be insane and giving me a tutorial on how comanies that sell product from other companies is kind of condescending. Haven't you ever been to a store that sells there own brand of a product / but you know damn well they didn't make it? Why don't you ask HardWired71 about the Genesis manufacturing facility.

I'm sure that Genesis is a great company. It sounds like they are very aproachable guys and are good to do business with.

And by the way - maybe you should't write faster than your guardian angel can keep you from being a dick!
"Dont Drive Faster Then Your Guardian Angel Can Fly
ARMO PRIDE.
1/10/02."

Looking forward toward your ignorant responce.

D

·
Name's Vic
14,753 Posts
aight my bad lol

·
What are you made of...
22,072 Posts
Btw whats the warranty of those projector headlamps, cause I called one company and they told me that there is "no warranty" WTF!! :eek: is that right?

·
No More Broken OEM Fogs
2,126 Posts
"aight my bad lol"

No biggidy diggidy. It took me a while to find this out myself.

"Btw whats the warranty of those projector headlamps, cause I called one company and they told me that there is "no warranty" WTF!! is that right?"

[email protected] does not offer a warranty but he (Lawrence) is comitted to getting you a quality projector. I can't speek for him but I know that if there is something wrong with yours when it is delivered he will exchange it - and check it out before it leaves his business.

D

·
What are you made of...
22,072 Posts
Thanks,
Btw the highbeams are they H3s as well or is it H1??

1 - 20 of 24 Posts