Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do u guys think a set of replica c-west for CA350 is good?
And do u think it's possible to paint myself? i heared from a guy i know and he said that i can paint them easily. Is that true?(he is a pro btw).
and will the kit look good with stock type-s rims? and without lower my car? pic will be the best! :D

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
$350CAN for a complete body kit is a good price, but you gotta consider that the fit might be shitty and that it might be cheaply made...

have your friend paint it for you...

it will look good w/ the gunmetal rims...

it will look better lowered... IMO the car needs to be lowered first before a body kit or before rims...

good luck.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
umm, i don't really want my car go that low. (it's look really low with the body kit on) plus my mom hate low cars. So, should i get the kit or not?
and is it hard to paint by myself?

·
Registered
867 Posts
it will look REALLY odd not lowered. :p

unless u have the real tools to paint it, its not gonna look as good as the stock paintjob. you're better off paying someone to fit it and paint it, you can bug the hell out of them til they do it right. ;)

and the kit with stock rims looks ok, but eventually you'll want rims im sure...

heres a pic before i got rims...

Attachments

·
Registered
271 Posts
Anybody here knows where can I buy the original C-west side skirt. Because most replica needs alot of fixing in order to fit.

·
Registered
441 Posts
go to Automind in van or go to Quality in richmond they do

awesome jobs i wouldnt let some1 not in bodyshop drill my cars

and the replica definately need to be modified.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts