Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I need to replace my clutch on my 03 type - s. I drive a lot, I deliver pizzas whenever I need extra cash so a lot of it is city and stop and go driving. My question is, how much drivability will I be losing with this clutch, as far as start up goes? My concern is that I'll lose much of the ease it took to get the car rolling, and I'll miss that casual convenience. Any of you that have this clutch, how big of a difference is there between these clutches and a factory clutch in terms of ease to drive? I understand there will be a decent difference, I was just wondering if it was enough to make my type of daily driving a hassle. Thanks in advance for all your help.

·
DC5 Turbo
166 Posts
So I need to replace my clutch on my 03 type - s. I drive a lot, I deliver pizzas whenever I need extra cash so a lot of it is city and stop and go driving. My question is, how much drivability will I be losing with this clutch, as far as start up goes? My concern is that I'll lose much of the ease it took to get the car rolling, and I'll miss that casual convenience. Any of you that have this clutch, how big of a difference is there between these clutches and a factory clutch in terms of ease to drive? I understand there will be a decent difference, I was just wondering if it was enough to make my type of daily driving a hassle. Thanks in advance for all your help.
well, stage 2 will be harsher then stock, as long as u get a srung clutch, itll ease it a little, u def dont want unsprung, that will kill ur drivability, ul lose ur anersia, but not all, maybe u should think about stage 1 sprung, its stronger that stock, and as long as ur car is stock, it should hold it jus fine, and ull have more drivabilty

1 - 3 of 3 Posts