Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, let me get this straight out there. I don't go clubbing. Everytime I went, which is a total of three times, it was a lame experience. But I think it's because I don't have the balls to pickup a random girl, and I didn't have a girlfriend those times. But my girlfriend wants to go check out DJ Tiesto, so now that I actually have a girl, maybe it'll be fun.

This is my first time going to a "trance" club. Do uhhhh, most people roll when they go?

·
k_ha
44,089 Posts
its stupid when tiesto or armin come, its just wayyy too packed to even have any fun, but at least youll be with your girl haha

·
now on two wheels
6,467 Posts
when i went to ibiza to see armin van buren play is was packed with what seemed like kids, took forever to get to the bar and was more of a sausage fest that anything else. Since your going with your girl i say just go and have fun without rollin, unless you need that kinda stuff to have a good time. your gonna get home and get some sex so who cares, just have fun with your woman.

·
You've Seen The Butcher
740 Posts
the club is wack, used to hit up nation almost every friday for like 2 years back in the day...rolling gets old, the music is same crap looped over and over again...i say if you want to do that sorta thing every once in awhile, go for it...tiesto show is going to be stupid packed though so prepare to be blown...just my .02c

·
NIBIRU PLANET X
8,006 Posts
yea its not so fun when you dont have a girl to dance with. i normally go hang at adams morgan cuz its free or 5 bucks when i go into heaven and hell. i usually go to tom tom to get a tall glass of long island for 8 bucks sometimes 10, its still worth it considering other places and clubs charge the same price for a small ass cup.

·
NIBIRU PLANET X
8,006 Posts

·
Who's dat Mex?
72 Posts
its fun but yea its way packed and expect alot of ppl stepping on your shoes!!!! AND imma be there lol!! why can't they just do it at the patriot center , or vz center ,.its always at a small whack ass club.

·
Registered
1 Posts
GLOW at FUR

Here's the truth. Fur is a clean and safe club. It has good AC, and decent security and bartenders. The club does get packed for big DJ's but that's understandable due to the high demand. Someone said that they used to go to Nation and Fur sucks. Nation was a run down, dirty and in a bad part of town nightclub. It was notorious for drugs, and that's why it was shut down briefly. It was good 5-10 years ago. It no longer exists. To knock down other places just because you're no longer a candy raver is just stupid. Is Fur the best club in the Nation? No. But is it one of the best in DC? Yes. Come enjoy the music and the shows. Don't believe the BS of some loser that has nothing to do but talk about douche bags and how everything else than what he's used to sucks....

·
V8 Powered
35,464 Posts
Here's the truth. Fur is a clean and safe club. It has good AC, and decent security and bartenders. The club does get packed for big DJ's but that's understandable due to the high demand. Someone said that they used to go to Nation and Fur sucks. Nation was a run down, dirty and in a bad part of town nightclub. It was notorious for drugs, and that's why it was shut down briefly. It was good 5-10 years ago. It no longer exists. To knock down other places just because you're no longer a candy raver is just stupid. Is Fur the best club in the Nation? No. But is it one of the best in DC? Yes. Come enjoy the music and the shows. Don't believe the BS of some loser that has nothing to do but talk about douche bags and how everything else than what he's used to sucks....
:rotfl:

Nice first post. You work there on something?

·
NIBIRU PLANET X
8,006 Posts
yea i only been there on a dry thursday night. the thing that got me they had a cute chic giving back massages :giggity:

·
ABC7 Supastar!
78,338 Posts
yea its not so fun when you dont have a girl to dance with. i normally go hang at adams morgan cuz its free or 5 bucks when i go into heaven and hell. i usually go to tom tom to get a tall glass of long island for 8 bucks sometimes 10, its still worth it considering other places and clubs charge the same price for a small ass cup.
hmm Tom Toms...Jumbo Slice next to Tom Toms is so yummy

1 - 20 of 31 Posts