Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Question about FUR Night Club (GLOW)

2K views 30 replies 20 participants last post by  06k20dc5 
#1 ·
Okay, let me get this straight out there. I don't go clubbing. Everytime I went, which is a total of three times, it was a lame experience. But I think it's because I don't have the balls to pickup a random girl, and I didn't have a girlfriend those times. But my girlfriend wants to go check out DJ Tiesto, so now that I actually have a girl, maybe it'll be fun.

This is my first time going to a "trance" club. Do uhhhh, most people roll when they go?

#7 ·
when i went to ibiza to see armin van buren play is was packed with what seemed like kids, took forever to get to the bar and was more of a sausage fest that anything else. Since your going with your girl i say just go and have fun without rollin, unless you need that kinda stuff to have a good time. your gonna get home and get some sex so who cares, just have fun with your woman.

#9 ·
the club is wack, used to hit up nation almost every friday for like 2 years back in the day...rolling gets old, the music is same crap looped over and over again...i say if you want to do that sorta thing every once in awhile, go for it...tiesto show is going to be stupid packed though so prepare to be blown...just my .02c

#10 ·
yea its not so fun when you dont have a girl to dance with. i normally go hang at adams morgan cuz its free or 5 bucks when i go into heaven and hell. i usually go to tom tom to get a tall glass of long island for 8 bucks sometimes 10, its still worth it considering other places and clubs charge the same price for a small ass cup.

#14 ·
GLOW at FUR

Here's the truth. Fur is a clean and safe club. It has good AC, and decent security and bartenders. The club does get packed for big DJ's but that's understandable due to the high demand. Someone said that they used to go to Nation and Fur sucks. Nation was a run down, dirty and in a bad part of town nightclub. It was notorious for drugs, and that's why it was shut down briefly. It was good 5-10 years ago. It no longer exists. To knock down other places just because you're no longer a candy raver is just stupid. Is Fur the best club in the Nation? No. But is it one of the best in DC? Yes. Come enjoy the music and the shows. Don't believe the BS of some loser that has nothing to do but talk about douche bags and how everything else than what he's used to sucks....

#15 ·
Here's the truth. Fur is a clean and safe club. It has good AC, and decent security and bartenders. The club does get packed for big DJ's but that's understandable due to the high demand. Someone said that they used to go to Nation and Fur sucks. Nation was a run down, dirty and in a bad part of town nightclub. It was notorious for drugs, and that's why it was shut down briefly. It was good 5-10 years ago. It no longer exists. To knock down other places just because you're no longer a candy raver is just stupid. Is Fur the best club in the Nation? No. But is it one of the best in DC? Yes. Come enjoy the music and the shows. Don't believe the BS of some loser that has nothing to do but talk about douche bags and how everything else than what he's used to sucks....
:rotfl:

Nice first post. You work there on something?

#27 ·
nobody eva bummed a drink off of me. lots of chics are single as well, you cant be 1 guy going up to a pack of chics and expect to be able to dance with 1 out of the pack you have to gather up other guys so it can be even so non of the chics feel left out.:thumbsup:

#26 ·
LOL at people still doing pills. that shit was so 6 years ago. On subject though, I've never been to Fur, but one of my girls is a promoter and always goes to the tiesto shows and tries to get me to go with her. clubbing isn't my scene, but she always seems to have a good time. of course, she gets a table and orders expensive drinks that she doesn't pay for, too. :dontknow: :laughing: I need to get up there one of these days to see what the fuss is about. maybe the day they let me in wearing jeans and a hoodie is the day that I'll go. :rotfl:

#30 ·
fur was good back then now bunch of old people go.
Unfortunately those old people are the same people that were going when they were in their 20's and decided that they are still not done with their partying days. Sad part is even though my friends who are 30-33 years old look more like 35+years old in the looks dept. Seems like their partying days are starting to catch up to them with all the drinking, smoking, and occasional or frequent drug use that they really look old.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.