Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I installed my projector headlights, but did not wire in the Halos. The reason why, is because I'm scared that hookin up all those wires to my parking lights might melt a wire or start blowing fuses... So I was wondering of how many people out there have them wired like this and how many have had problems with them.
Also, I cannot find a 4 way spliter to save my life!! where did you guys get it from
Wallamart=0
Radio Shack=0
thanks in advance

·
No More Broken OEM Fogs
2,126 Posts
No one has answered this because if you do a search you will easily find DIYs for this. Hot goes to hot, ground goes to ground. It's that easy. Some people use T-tap connectors but the best way is to solder them on to the parking light wires. Mine are Ttaped in right now to the parking lights but i'm planning on running wires up to the dash so that I can turn them on independently from all other lights (with ignition on only).

Hope this helps - -don't be askeerd - -it's easy cheesy. If you don't want to blow fuses and burn wires, make sure that the ignition is off while you are working on them. This way there is no current going through them and you can't go wrong.

D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts