Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure this has been covered, but I haven't seen anything on it yet......

I am new to the "leather care", I got a bottle of Lexol, now my only question is, do you wipe it on the seat with the little holes all over it? My worry is that it will clog up the holes in the seat and look crappy. Is this true or should I wipe it all over the seat even over the holes?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Where did you buy it?

·
Super Modulator
2,128 Posts
when I use the lexol cleaner, it doesn't "foam" as the instructions say...is this normal? :dontknow:

O

·
0 Posts
Jermyzy said:
when I use the lexol cleaner, it doesn't "foam" as the instructions say...is this normal? :dontknow:
dampen your towel with some water, then squirt about 2 times with the cleaner into the towel. In order to get it to lather up a bit, work the cleaner into small sections at a time. after you clean that portion of the seat, rinse the towel out with clean water, wring out excess water, and then wipe the seat down. After that, wipe it dry with a clean dry towel.

then condition

·
Banned
4,623 Posts
cool i bought it already it was 8.99 along with some meguiars gold class endurance high gloss for like 6.99 gonna try both out later on in the evening after i wash my car

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Here's a tip for applying Vinylex. I spray a cotton wax applicator and then wipe it on the doors, console, and the non rubbery part of the dash. I let it sit for around 10 min, and then I wipe off the Vinylex with my microfiber towel.

·
Banned
4,623 Posts
vinylex is great! left a beautiful shine on my dash and doors, plus my hands smell like grape now after applying teh meguairs endurance high gloss to my tires

·
Registered
756 Posts
neorobert said:
vinylex is great! left a beautiful shine on my dash and doors, plus my hands smell like grape now after applying teh meguairs endurance high gloss to my tires
I have tried vinylex before,I switched over to 409 aerospace, and its worth the extra 2-3 dollars. Its sorta tough to find though, you've got too go to a camping store.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts