Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
My DC5 DGAF!
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so im looking into getting some sport springs but im not sure what to get, this is my every day driver and i dont want to sacrifice comfort for looks,

how close does something like eibach pro springs ride compared to stock?

(just using those springs as an example)

·
GT30R > Traction
3,829 Posts
they will be stiffer....and you sould get Kpro

·
Registered
336 Posts
ppl ik kpro is great but plz this isnt bout kpro lol thats the soulition to everything to some ppl it will ride rougher but thats a given but kpro is nice:p

·
know1edge
2,273 Posts
prokit is stiffer but a good ride and decent drop. I will be selling my prokit soon.
The Kpro tops it off with the pwnage

·
K24 > K20
4,605 Posts
ppl ik kpro is great but plz this isnt bout kpro lol thats the soulition to everything to some ppl it will ride rougher but thats a given but kpro is nice:p
engrish + punkchewation > you

if you care about comfort, leave the car as it is.

·
Engineering
25,578 Posts
our sticky isn't working guys.

Reactions: svaillan

·
GT30R > Traction
3,829 Posts
yeah who reads those anyway, he NTC want to be in the gym crew.....donsn't matter if your scrawny.....I swam 2000m yesterday and now I have a mask tan line on my face!!!

·
Engineering
25,578 Posts
lol i told myself i need to start working out alot more. i eat alot but i don't gain weight :dontknow:

·
know1edge
2,273 Posts
what are you getting instead?
I have already purchased a set of the Progress Coilovers. My original shocks are pretty much done. So it's spending $900 on coilovers, or $600 for new shocks.

So all in all, both are about the same price in the long run. I will be selling the prokit after coilovers are installed.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts