Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, i was thinking about getting a type r spoiler for my rsx, how much do you think acura would charge me to mount it, or is there any thing you guys can tell me bout mounting a spoiler? leave some.

·
Registered
61 Posts
you can do it yourself if you have a drill with decent drill bits. do not just drill out the stock holes. the wing came with those little black things, there should be 4 of them . stick them in the holes on the bottom of the wing and lay it on your car and put it where it fits by the thin area on the trunk and them tape those things down to the top of the hatch. the little hole in the middle of the black things is where your holes should be . just stick something down the hole and make a mark in each one. This probaly makes not sense but it is hard to explain

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Do you have to have Acura do it? I mean a body shop would do it for much cheaper... Where I'm from, most dealers don't even have the equipment or time to do such things, they'd just send it off to a nearby body shop.

·
Gothic Hippie RSX tuner?
666 Posts
Gee, all I have to do is find a hail storm. In FL. I should have mine sometime in 2006....LOL

Agreed. Wrong forum. I'm pretty liberal in what I don't mind seeing out of place, but this is streching it...

There's a guy in Cananda that is supposed to make an awesome replica that uses stock mounting holes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.