Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to those who installed the oem optional/aspec rear lip: i'm about to install the lip. in the acura installation instructions, there's a step where you have to use the half oval template and make pinhole markings on the lip, then use a hacksaw to cut out that part. i think it's one of the earlier steps, like step 3 or 4. just wondering if those steps can be skipped. is it really necessary to do the steps? is the purpose of this to make room for the exhaust? because it seems like the exhaust would fit fine without having to cut. any help/suggestions/comments welcomed.

·
just trying to make it
373 Posts
nrsxt said:
to those who installed the oem optional/aspec rear lip: i'm about to install the lip. in the acura installation instructions, there's a step where you have to use the half oval template and make pinhole markings on the lip, then use a hacksaw to cut out that part. i think it's one of the earlier steps, like step 3 or 4. just wondering if those steps can be skipped. is it really necessary to do the steps? is the purpose of this to make room for the exhaust? because it seems like the exhaust would fit fine without having to cut. any help/suggestions/comments welcomed.

Not sure, but I dont think its gonna look right. Its not hard, and use like snips instead... It is to make room for the exhaust tho, I know mine wouldnt have fit otherwise (5zigen)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.