Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's the deal, I have Hondata and an intake on order. However, the intake is going to take longer to get here(backorder). Is it ok to get the #4 flash installed while the car is still stock for a little while even though I told them it has an intake? Also, will I get the full potential of the intake + hondata if it initially goes on a stock car? Thanks!

Sorry I know this may have been covered but I couldn't find too much relevant with a search.

·
San Diego OG RSX
968 Posts
yeah that Hondata form you filled out DOESNT tell Hondata what kind of mods your car has so that they can tune it or you. That form is only for statistical purposes only. Therefore if you ordered #4 and told them you have intake, exhaust, race header, cams etc etc etc. You still would get the same Hondata #4 as everybody else. Once you get more mods...just buy the Hondata K Pro (cheaper for previous Hondata users like you) and get it tuned for your mods.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.