Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting the programable ECu as soon as it comes out, but I dont know what I should do about the EManage... Do I need to take it out before I send out the ECU?? if so, how am I suppose to run the car with the turbo W-out the respective Piggy back ECU ( Emanage or BM from Cybernation)?
Thanks
Zulu

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Im not sure i understand the question correctly. Sounds like you are asking, how can you run the car with the turbo after you send out your ecu to hondata? If this IS in fact your question, the answer is simply....You dont. When you send out your ECU, for the few days that it is gone, you are the owner of a very large paper weight. Your car is useless untill you get the ECU back. :)

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
swordcrowned said:
Im not sure i understand the question correctly. Sounds like you are asking, how can you run the car with the turbo after you send out your ecu to hondata? If this IS in fact your question, the answer is simply....You dont. When you send out your ECU, for the few days that it is gone, you are the owner of a very large paper weight. Your car is useless untill you get the ECU back. :)
I know that I have to let my car sit at the shop for a week or so, but the shop that sells the hondata does not know how to uninstall the Emanage and re wire it back to stock.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
K20A2 said:
A week, jesus, you should buy it from us. You can send it when you want and get it back when you want.
Chris, Believe me when I say that I would love to buy it from you just to support the site, but these guys will take the ECU out of my car and tune it on their Dyno.

·
K series tuning liberator
2,524 Posts
Chris, whats the deal on the K-pro....is it gonna be totally sold out for while after they release it? I guess my question is, is Hondata making enough units to supply the demand i am sure they will have for the K-pro; i wanna be able to buy the k-pro from you a week or so after the release date, i can't afford it yet to put my name on the pre-order list.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
teamxrsx said:
Chris, whats the deal on the K-pro....is it gonna be totally sold out for while after they release it? I guess my question is, is Hondata making enough units to supply the demand i am sure they will have for the K-pro; i wanna be able to buy the k-pro from you a week or so after the release date, i can't afford it yet to put my name on the pre-order list.
They are only coming out with 40 Total for the first bash... and its going to be sold on a first come, first served basis.

·
Internet Crack Dealer
34,438 Posts
zulusTypeS said:
They are only coming out with 40 Total for the first bash... and its going to be sold on a first come, first served basis.
My hats off for getting some inside info.

He is correct, 40 right now and they are waiting on more. We haven't presold that many so as of right now you are ok.

·
K series tuning liberator
2,524 Posts
K20A2 said:
My hats off for getting some inside info.

He is correct, 40 right now and they are waiting on more. We haven't presold that many so as of right now you are ok.
Thanks Chris and Zulustypes for the info....i should be ok then....i knew it used my ECU...but was not sure of the extent of mods they are gonna put into it. thanks again...be looking for my money soon on that Chris!! :thumbsup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts