Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about getting a pair of the depo projector headlights and I want to install HIDs in them.

I already have an hid kit but the bulbs are d2s bulbs, do I need to ditch these to get something else or can i make this work in the projectors???

much thanks fellaz

·
Master DIY'er in training
1,630 Posts
I am thinking about getting a pair of the depo projector headlights and I want to install HIDs in them.

I already have an hid kit but the bulbs are d2s bulbs, do I need to ditch these to get something else or can i make this work in the projectors???

much thanks fellaz
Low beam on Projector is H3 bulb. I ordered mine from here
http://www.dashzracing.com/02-04-honda-civic-si-ep3-halo-projector-headlights-black-02-az-hc03-pbc-rim.html

get the hid kit for $85 extra. they work good i just put mine in a few weeks ago.

·
1,630 Posts

·
1,630 Posts
DDM is good. I've had their kit for a year or so before i switched to projector headlights

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah but there's a thread somewhere on EPHatch that shows a DIY without the clips.
PS
Don't you have the 02-03 lights with a retrofit? :D
I do, one of my hid bulbs finally gave out after 6 years of use and I need to take it off the car to replace, I want to rock a different look for a bit but in the mean time when theya re off, I wanna fix these retros back up again, maybe do a new one??? (q45 projectors???)

·
Registered
52 Posts
I do, one of my hid bulbs finally gave out after 6 years of use and I need to take it off the car to replace, I want to rock a different look for a bit but in the mean time when theya re off, I wanna fix these retros back up again, maybe do a new one??? (q45 projectors???)
Wanna sell your retrofit's after you get the new setup going?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts