Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Question on bodykit.

456 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  notorious rsx 
#1 ·
Wassup guys im new to the board, and currently dont have an RSX. But reasons being ive been in Iraq for 11 months now. Next month im coming home with a hefty $20,000+ and planning to buy a Type-S. Ive been looking at the bodykits, and the veilside is the one im wanting. Ive heard alot of good about the kit, but im just wondering if it actually fits good and wont take a lot of work to get it on without problems. I know for the price of veilside hopefully i hear nothing but good. thanks for the info if anyone can help me out.

-Haywire
Leaving Iraq Soon!!!!

#4 ·
I figured the relica's would be pretty crappy quality, i went threw a problem with a replica bodykit for a cavalier, so this time im going the more expensive way and getting the real deal. It cost me more to get a replica fitted and installed on my other car. and it doesnt look half as good as a real bomex kit. thanks for the info. 5 more days left in this country!

#6 ·
Veilside is a very good quality kit. The only thing I dislike about it is the nose. To me, it just takes away the beauty of the front. I don't know if it's because of the closed center grill. Other than that, I like Veilside. I'm in favor of the Bomex though. Ooohhh Ahhh!!

#7 ·
veilside is good quality....but soo agressive

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.