Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
I Don't Even
11,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If a stage 1 is boosting 8-12 psi w/ the stock internals and a stage 2 is boosting 8-12 psi also W/ the provided new internals*pistons and etc* the stage 2 has a higher chance to last longer. yes or no? would it be better to pay the extra $$$ for the stage 2? yes? :dontknow:

if those are true...then how come more people are not doing it? is it the cost? if so how much is the price difference?

:dontknow: just random thoughts i had :)

·
Registered
464 Posts
rEDlinEDc5 said:
If a stage 1 is boosting 8-12 psi w/ the stock internals and a stage 2 is boosting 8-12 psi also W/ the provided new internals*pistons and etc* the stage 2 has a higher chance to last longer. yes or no? would it be better to pay the extra $$$ for the stage 2? yes? :dontknow:

if those are true...then how come more people are not doing it? is it the cost? if so how much is the price difference?

:dontknow: just random thoughts i had :)
If you are referring to a CN stage II, the psi is usually in the 18psi range. If you are only planning on running 12psi you would be better of sticking with a stage I kit and running 10psi. If you want to boost 18+ then you will need to upgrade the internals.

If you are referring to another Manufactures Stage II then someone else will have to chime in.

·
I Don't Even
11,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Boost Junkie said:
If you are referring to a CN stage II, the psi is usually in the 18psi range. If you are only planning on running 12psi you would be better of sticking with a stage I kit and running 10psi. If you want to boost 18+ then you will need to upgrade the internals.

If you are referring to another Manufactures Stage II then someone else will have to chime in.

wow thanks for the quick reply :D yea i was referring to CN...so if you have the stage 2 its MANDATORY to boost 18+ psi?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.