Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Kompressor
9,596 Posts
what kind of seats are they?

i'd immagine most aftermarket seats require a bracket.

Hope that helps. :wavey:

aren't you nervous about airbags? :nervous:

·
Kompressor
9,596 Posts
eclipseeater said:
I got tenzo R type R
I have to find out how to take the bracket off on the stock seat
thanks

you should visit their site HERE , they have a little note that reads: NOTE: Custom brackets and sliders are available separately for most cars. I beleive Tenzo sells brackets

anyways good luck :thumbsup:

·
R.I.P Turbo'ed base auto
9,377 Posts
simsim : yea i decided on the corbeau A4's. Sparco hasnt contacted me back yet and i have till next friday to make a decision. The Corbeau seats are very nice and good material so i'll just get those with the redone rear and side panels.

eclipseeater: You can't use your stock brakets, you MIGHT be able to take them to a shop and get them modified to fit your new seats but that might cost you a lot, so i would just recommend ordering the brackets and sliders from tenzo themselves. BTW how are those seats?

·
Kompressor
9,596 Posts
yeahi said:
simsim : yea i decided on the corbeau A4's. Sparco hasnt contacted me back yet and i have till next friday to make a decision. The Corbeau seats are very nice and good material so i'll just get those with the redone rear and side panels.

eclipseeater: You can't use your stock brakets, you MIGHT be able to take them to a shop and get them modified to fit your new seats but that might cost you a lot, so i would just recommend ordering the brackets and sliders from tenzo themselves. BTW how are those seats?
ever try contacting corbeau for matterial? :dontknow: (for the rear)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts