Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought an s2000 shift knob that should be coming in any day now and i wanted to know a few things...first will this fit perfectly on my 02 type-s? second, is it easy to put it on and how hard is it to take the stock one off. and third how does it feel compared to the stock one. Any info would help.

·
Registered
650 Posts
the s2k knob is heavier...which is good....but bad thing is ...the lettering WONT like up...ill be in a slant instead of st8...but thatz a easy fix

·
I LOVE HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS!
20,223 Posts
pearl white type-s said:
how its been drivin me crazy?????
just stuff some tissue paper bit by bit to take up the extra space inside till it lines up :d

i did that with mine over 6 months ago and it still lines up great

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I have it and it lines up perfectly. Wrap some teflon tape around the threads on the shifter before you put it on.

·
Stiff Member
703 Posts
VarsityBlues02 said:
I bought an s2000 shift knob that should be coming in any day now :
Let me know when you get it; is the shift pattern painted red like the TSX knob??

Also where did you buy it and for how much??

Thanks

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no its not red its black, and its the one with the leather wrapped around it, i got it from an s2000 owner online for 35 bucks, go to s2ki.com and register than post that you want to buy an s2000 knob, hope this helps

·
I LOVE HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS!
20,223 Posts
VarsityBlues02 said:
no its not red its black, and its the one with the leather wrapped around it, i got it from an s2000 owner online for 35 bucks, go to s2ki.com and register than post that you want to buy an s2000 knob, hope this helps
i got mine on e-bay for about the same price :thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts