Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.....sorry to bother everybody again....but has anyone heard any rumors of more or any new kits coming soon this year??? i was about to rush into a kit but im kinda having second feelings cause something might come out and then i be like using more money to get what i want. please reply thanks...

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
I would say that if you feel the need to get a kit but don't want to spend a ton of cash go for the OEM or another lip kit to tide you over for a year or so when you should have a nice selection.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i was just thinking the same...just go for suspension and wheels H/I/E first. then maybe look into a lip kit but to many people got the Cwest lip kit so im reallie clueless.hehhehe....lolx....

·
Registered
3 Posts
u r asking this question in a good timing!!! there is a new brand of body kit call JP aerodynamic from Japan!!! i personally think it makes RSX looks really elegant!! it is made of SPU. u know, my ride is pretty low with this body kit, but when i passed the speed bump, it still dont crack!! i think it is a consideration for buying a body kit too.
here are some pics. :beerchug:

·
Registered
625 Posts
i just bought that kit and love the quality..JP is the way to go...cant wait to get it on my ride :)..btw june u say u got this on ur ride...u mind if u send pics over here to see how it looks on a real RSX?? that would be great...thanks man..btw my email is [email protected]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts