Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering of all the bodykits for the rsx, which one sits closest to the ground and which on sits the highest.
i used to have a celica with the blitz bodykit and the front lip was 2.5 inches lower then stock, so i dont want to run into that problem again ?? :drink:

·
On a mission from God
1,564 Posts
The RSX sits so high stock <5.3 in or something>unless you lower it with and have a very low kit i don't think you'd have to worry about scraping. I have the OEM kit, lowered on Tein S-techs, and i still prolly have a 1.5-2 in clearence.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea i am putting the eibach pro-kit on next weekend so i didnt want to be scraping everywhere i drove, if i put a bodykit on it. so then just about any body kit should be alright? or shouldnt scrape? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
Jericho73 said:
The RSX sits so high stock <5.3 in or something>unless you lower it with and have a very low kit i don't think you'd have to worry about scraping. I have the OEM kit, lowered on Tein S-techs, and i still prolly have a 1.5-2 in clearence.
1.5-2 inch clearance is pretty damn low.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.