Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
gow see
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does the base exhaust fit on an ep3? Reason being is I found an aftermarket exhaust for a base at a steal of a price but I have no use for it. I was thinking if it would go into my bro's ep3.

·
(•_•) ( l :) (.-.) (: l )
12,876 Posts
i'm sure the piping is different lengths so no

·
gow see
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought one of them were interchangeable, but I don't remember which one or if I'm going crazy or not. Like the rsx-s exhaust fits the ep3 or the base exhaust fits the ep3.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I understand if its a type-s exhust but i dont see why anyone would want to put a base exhust on there ep3. I say he just keeps his exhust that he has now or get an after market one. And if you ever get a ticket for your aftermarket exhust you have your stock one to put on to clear the fix it ticket. good luck with your decison.

·
From B to K
670 Posts
I understand if its a type-s exhust but i dont see why anyone would want to put a base exhust on there ep3. I say he just keeps his exhust that he has now or get an after market one. And if you ever get a ticket for your aftermarket exhust you have your stock one to put on to clear the fix it ticket. good luck with your decison.
He was talking about an aftermarket exhaust that fits on a base RSX, so he was wondering if a base RSX exhaust would fit on the EP3, therefore if the aftermarket exhaust will fit or not. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
214 Posts
Anything can be made to fit, but I'm not sure if I'd butcher the exhaust to get it to fit. Take it to a really good shop.

On a side note, I think itd be a shame to lose the dual tips from the EP3. I always thought the Civic axle back would look good on an RSX.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts