Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got a decent (by my standards at least) camera so I snapped a few pics just to test it out. Few things to note:

-Torques are hyper silver, size 17x7.5 wrapped in 225/45/17 Kumho Escta SPTs

-I'm still learning to use the camera, clouds ftl

-Yes I know, I *really* need to lower the car. I'm planning to pick up some BC N+ coilovers this summer

-I really want to change my centercaps, but at least they match the paint.

Anyway, enjoy the pics!

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
nice and good tires.....

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Decent for Rotas :p
I knew that was coming :eek:

Thanks though!

looking good.. can't wait to see it with coilovers

very clean as well :D
I can't wait for the coilovers either, planning to drop it down to a 2 finger gap or so.

you should change the caps. to silver hondas or acuras
That's exactly what I want to do. I tried to put my stock caps in but they just wouldn't sit flush at all. The tabs that hold it in place are just too big. I'm trying to find something that will fit.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
do the honda or acura center caps fit the rotas? if so it would look much better...
Another member here fit his 04 centercaps on his torques, mine didn't work though. If I can find some acura caps that fit that is what I will get for sure.

imo you should have kept your stockies plus a drop.
I do like the stock wheels but these look just as good to me. Plus, the stocks wheels are 4lbs heavier each and they aren't as wide!

Thanks everyone for the comments, I'll be sure to post new pics when I get it dropped!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.