Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
*BOOSTED* Lead Foot
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there's a thread "ask CN" but I wanted to ask the question, and then let my question die off quickly...

between the turbo and the manifold, is there a metal gasket that goes between them? the instructions say to use the supplied metal gasket, and I did inventory 3 times last night trying to find this metal gasket and didn't find one. So, is there a metal gasket that's supposed to go in there?

·
Registered
462 Posts
Aft3rburn said:
I know there's a thread "ask CN" but I wanted to ask the question, and then let my question die off quickly...

between the turbo and the manifold, is there a metal gasket that goes between them? the instructions say to use the supplied metal gasket, and I did inventory 3 times last night trying to find this metal gasket and didn't find one. So, is there a metal gasket that's supposed to go in there?

Yes, please post this in the Cybernation Thread next time. That way it can help another if they have the same question.

As for the Gasket, I talked with Turbotech about this. Basically if your kit came with a gasket you can use it. If it didn’t don’t worry about it. It was something that we used in the past but have had let problems when it is not used. Our shop car does not have one either. So don’t worry about it, just install with out it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts