Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Official Bitch Slapper
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Will the 05-S oil pan fit onto an 02-S? I am wanting to do a swap for one that already is tapped and wondering if it will work. I would figure it would be the same, but me not being a mechanic or anything, I wouldnt exactly know. Thanks.

·
Official Bitch Slapper
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the neg ******...

check neg
yeah way to bring up a 6 month old thread. Your such a loser, get a life instead of being on the internet 10 hours a day. You Navy ****!

·
Official Bitch Slapper
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
and your gay :weeeeeeeeee:

·
Official Bitch Slapper
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nor do I want to, so grow up and get a life. You know, people come on here and ask legitimate questions because they just dont know, and here you are being a total dick, and for what reason? So you can look tough in front of a bunch of people you'll never meet? If you dont like what someone posts, dont fucking respond. If its an opinion that someone's wanting, by all means. But when someone asks a serious question about something they dont know, maybe its because they want to better their self and learn more about a subject their lacking knowlege in. Like I said, grow up and get a life.

·
Official Bitch Slapper
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah no shit, your trying to tell me you have never done it? Since you went back through my threads I went through yours. Obviously you didnt search when you tried to start one about where people are stationed. Should you bash yourself there? Neg youreslf? If you can please show me where someone asked about grey rep, hell I'll send you a +rep.

·
Here We Go Steelers!!!!!
17,702 Posts
congrats sherlock holmes, you SEARCHED through my threads...you're learning...name one thread of mine where i asked a stupid question...the military thread was to see where ppl were stationed, Ruel got the wrong idea, and locked mine, showing me a SIMILAR thread...by chance, did you look at the thread he posted? it was asking for ppls ranks, branch of service, and units...NOT THEIR LOCATION...learn to read fuckstick

·
Official Bitch Slapper
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm pretty sure that it evolved into where people were stationed at. You just didnt bother to search through. But either way, your an asshole and need to keep your comments to yourself. Your not a toughguy because you can call someone a fuckstick (BTW how highschoolish is that loser) and because you can tell someone to search and try to sound mean. Most of the people that post up stupid shit like that are new people to the site.

Do you go off on your soldiers fresh out of basic because they dont automatically come into the Navy knowing everything there is to know about the Navy? No, you guide them in the right direction, THEN if they keep being stupid you act like a toughguy asshole to them.

Virtually the same concept here, people are coming into the Honda world with questions. They are new to CRSX and they meet cocksuckers like you.

·
Official Bitch Slapper
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
how about you just grow up then and get a hobbie.

/thread

·
Official Bitch Slapper
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
shake the sand from your vagina...it's the intrawebz...if you don't like it, GTFO...it gets annoying when ppl as stupid fucking questions w/o searching
likewise, learn how to spell, asshole.

/thread

·
Official Bitch Slapper
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
:rotfl:

·
asdf
2,373 Posts
Will the 05-S oil pan fit onto an 02-S? I am wanting to do a swap for one that already is tapped and wondering if it will work. I would figure it would be the same, but me not being a mechanic or anything, I wouldnt exactly know. Thanks.
Yeah, all K-series oil pans are interchangeable. Not sure about the K23A1 though.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.