Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Dead again.
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A long time ago I got into an incedent where front left quarter panel was dented and scratched, as well as part of the hood to the mirror. The body shop quoted me $470 after tax for that repair... to make it look brand new.. I figured it sounded good. I have not gotten that repair done yet, but went back to him to set up and appt. as well as get a quote for the 5 door dings elsewhere on my car. The guy said that they could try to bang and buff them out, and that would be around 75 dollars per ding (each on a different panel! left door, left rear, right door, right rear, hatchlid)... but probably only 3/5 of those would look right doing it that method.. the other 2 would have to be banged compounded sanded.. the usual. But he said that no matter how small the dent, the entire panel had to be repainted.. which would be $300 per ding. I thought that was a lot and was wondering what you guys thought about that. This place is known by a few of my friends to do quality work. I mean.. I asked him about painting my front grill, side mirror bases, and he said he would do the grill for free and the mirrors for $100 for the labor - if it was to be done along with the major damage in the left front. That sounded good to me though.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Try paintless dent repair for the dings.

Go ahead and get the collision damage fixed that you got a quote for. But before you go to the body shop to repair your door dings, try paintless dent repair instead. There are several franchises that perform this service, and they do incredible work! The cost should be less than the body shop cost before paint! I had a golf ball size dent with a crease removed from my Integra at a Dent Wizard. It turned out beautiful.

It isn't too expensive, and if you don't like the results, you can still have the body shop repair it.

·
Vaginal Lubrication Tech
338 Posts
I am in the Baltimore area, and I tried Ars Dent Repair https://www.arsdentrepair.com.
But they did a wonderful job by removing a big dent on my RSX for $350 other shops refused to touch.
Not sure if they have a shop at your place, try Google it
Dude your obviously a cock loving faggot, but are you also a fucking retard? Did you think people wouldnt notice your trying to promote/ advertise some shitty business that no one will ever go to.
You and your dent repair shop are so gay your AIDS has HIV.:gtfo:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Dude your obviously a cock loving faggot, but are you also a fucking retard? Did you think people wouldnt notice your trying to promote/ advertise some shitty business that no one will ever go to.
You and your dent repair shop are so gay your AIDS has HIV.:gtfo:
Really? This forum is created to help each other. And if you don't like my post simply don't read it. :stfu:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts