Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i went on the R-S-X-motorsport webpage and saw some jdm type-r carbon fiber replica lips and side skirts.
does anyone know if the fitment on these is pretty good I've been looking for some jdm style CF lips for awhile and want to know if they are going to suck to get on there.

thanks in advance.

·
Fix it 'til it's broken
12,041 Posts
I've heard a lot of good things about their website, so I would feel confident about making a purchase from them.

·
Premium Member
6,577 Posts
soccerman002 said:
I've heard a lot of good things about their website, so I would feel confident about making a purchase from them.
That is not the general consensus of many members on this board. About the fitment issues; it is an aftermarket kit (and a replica) depending on who makes the kit it could be great or it could suck. When purchasing a replica one must be realistic about one's expectations for fitment. It will not have pre-drilled holes, it will have to be professionaly installed for the best outcome, etc... Good luck, whatever you choose. Did you check out the Club RSX store we sell CF body kit pieces too!!

·
Banned
7,563 Posts
rsxmeow said:
That is not the general consensus of many members on this board. About the fitment issues; it is an aftermarket kit (and a replica) depending on who makes the kit it could be great or it could suck. When purchasing a replica one must be realistic about one's expectations for fitment. It will not have pre-drilled holes, it will have to be professionaly installed for the best outcome, etc... Good luck, whatever you choose. Did you check out the Club RSX store we sell CF body kit pieces too!!
very true about the fitment thing. but i dont have the kit so i cant say anything about it but a freind of mine has the lip and it fits perfectly

·
Kompressor
9,596 Posts
Meow, you new here? or is that Chris on a diff name?

anyways, i think that you Clubrsx ppl try to ban usage of RSX-motor-sports way too much... your always telling people not to buy from them, and I understand why, but you try too hard. If he wants to get a kit from them, he will.

·
Premium Member
21,129 Posts
she is Chris's other half :). And there was a very good reason to ban that name, the boards were spammed with that website for a few days so he banned the name.

·
RED DRAGONS!!!
11,903 Posts
someone said:
she is Chris's other half :). And there was a very good reason to ban that name, the boards were spammed with that website for a few days so he banned the name.
Ahhh, so that eplains the reason whenever you type in their name it gets replaced with *********.

·
Registered
11,745 Posts
simsim said:
Meow, you new here? or is that Chris on a diff name?

anyways, i think that you Clubrsx ppl try to ban usage of RSX-motor-sports way too much... your always telling people not to buy from them, and I understand why, but you try too hard. If he wants to get a kit from them, he will.

Do a search and you will see many people, and I mean "MANY" are very disatisfied with them as a company!

·
Internet Crack Dealer
34,438 Posts
someone said:
I hate spam and I really hate the kind of spam that take money away from this website. :)

·
Banned
4,096 Posts
FaintReality said:
Do a search and you will see many people, and I mean "MANY" are very disatisfied with them as a company!
Agreed, I came close to ordering from them, but their customer service was simply horrid and they seemed to not give a damn about what I wanted, and would not even lend a helping hand. That said, I would NOT recommend buying from them.

·
Kompressor
9,596 Posts
wow i successfully got Almost all the moderators and Admins to post in 1 thread :beerchug: , lol. I do understand that there are many people that have had problemes with them in the past, an i do understnad that that it takes aways Chris & CO. business, but i haven't heard a complaint from a normal, non-mod/Admin, member for over 6 months. Mayb3 im just looking in the wrong places, but for many of the newer members it comes off as you not wanting to promote anyother business (which is perfectly fine in my mind), and thus making yourselfs look like asses...
btw, i am not just guessing what newbs would think, a couple of my freinds thought the same.

·
Internet Crack Dealer
34,438 Posts
There was a post about two weeks ago about it, but I am not sure where it went.

I am sorry if they think we are being asses, but I cannot do a whole lot about it. Most of the time if a member recommends a site it is other members that chime in about the store here, not the mods or admin. I try to stay out of posts like this, but I had to give my opinion about spam. :)

·
Banned
3,328 Posts
kryzeofkrayzie said:
Agreed, I came close to ordering from them, but their customer service was simply horrid and they seemed to not give a damn about what I wanted, and would not even lend a helping hand. That said, I would NOT recommend buying from them.
so you never ordered from them but they gave you horrible customer service? ok....

I personally know the owner of **************, adam. He is a very stand up guy, after he was banned from clubrsx he has kept his distance and not started an problems. I respect that because when most people are banned they create account after account trying to come back an cause problems. Funny how people bash on someone they don't even know and/or do business with. If you have a personal problem w/ adam because he owns another rsx related site. You should take that up w/ him in private not here slandering his name without good reason.

·
Internet Crack Dealer
34,438 Posts
Just to clear things up a bit, he was never banned from this site. I asked him not to advertise and he never came back.

I don't know him, never said anything bad about him, but I am not going to be nice to him for any reason. Business is business and I am going to take every opportunity to promote our business.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I don't have a problem supporting this company.

but from what i can tell you only have the jdm type-r replica CF rear wing and front lip. I am looking for the type-r stuff.

I'm not looking to buy today so if club rsx gets the side skirts and rear lip I would seriously consider going with you.

thanks

for those that know: what is the quality of the CF on the rear wing and spoiler? are they from the same company as the R-S-X-motorsports ones?

·
Internet Crack Dealer
34,438 Posts
vandeetz said:
I don't have a problem supporting this company.

but from what i can tell you only have the jdm type-r replica CF rear wing and front lip. I am looking for the type-r stuff.

I'm not looking to buy today so if club rsx gets the side skirts and rear lip I would seriously consider going with you.

thanks

for those that know: what is the quality of the CF on the rear wing and spoiler? are they from the same company as the R-S-X-motorsports ones?
We do for right now but we are adding more monthly. I hope that our suppliers should release some soon.

They are not the same ones.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts