Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with income taxes just around the corner, i'm gonna be in the market for a race header and was wondering if any base owners have already gone that route? any feed-back would be great. i have my heart set on a comptech race header but it will realistically be a JR race header. and custom piping is already in the making.. thanx in advance.

·
Registered
529 Posts
You live in So Cal, a race header won't pass smog. I would love to get a race header, but I live on Nor Cal so it sux. But if that's not a concern for you, I'd go with a Comptech header just because I've seen them in person and they are GORGEOUS.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well its nice to know someone in the "smog" business :laughing: plus it won't be 4 years 'til i gotta smog anyway. and yes, comptech would be great but JR is more in my price range..

·
Registered
335 Posts
allmtrRSX said:
well its nice to know someone in the "smog" business :laughing: plus it won't be 4 years 'til i gotta smog anyway. and yes, comptech would be great but JR is more in my price range..
:iamwiths:

·
Registered
618 Posts
smog?? how often does one have to do that or is it different depending on where you live??

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Raging-RsX said:
smog?? how often does one have to do that or is it different depending on where you live??
here in cali, its every 4 years if you have a car thats 2000 or newer, anything older will have to be smogged every 2 years..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts