Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
DC5spd
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to know what kind of racing pedals you guys have on your ride. Correct me if im wrong but do i need to drill something when installing pedals in my car? Any pics would be cool. :thumbsup:

thanks ric

·
Registered
788 Posts
Any decent set of pedals will need drilling unfortunatly. It's worth the $20 to get a shop to do them, pain in the ass if you ask me.

I've got Sparco Grips and love them. I want Mugen though, hands down THE BEST you can get. But pricey, $150. When it comes time I might just buy the Type-R pedal assembly (cost the same with dead pedal).

·
the overrated fig shot
4,159 Posts
RSX driva said:
I just want to know what kind of racing pedals you guys have on your ride. Correct me if im wrong but do i need to drill something when installing pedals in my car? Any pics would be cool. :thumbsup:

thanks ric
get mugen! there's a set of used ones on ebay...no drilling on brake & clutch pedals, but the gas you might have to drill the screws on the stock rubber pedal but that's easy

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2477879542&category=33700

·
700p LTR TWS .308
6,408 Posts
autovation ones look like mugen but are more secure since you drill through all the pedals. Click my sig for the link to my pics.

·
1 of 1
6,419 Posts
darkness59 said:
:drink:

DUDE!!! That yellow will match my air freshners!!!! :thumbsup: :bow:
freshners? As in plural? lmfao how many do u have?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.