Hey guys, I have a 2003 RSX Type-S that I took to a small place to get my oil changed, and then my battery replaced. While replacing my battery, I noticed my horn kept going off. They called me out to the shop, and showed me that everytime they connected the leads to the new battery, that my horn would sound. Obviously, it didn't do this before. I had them put the original battery back in, and the horn still went off. I noticed there was windshield washer fluid all over the place, and started to look to see if there were any cuts in wiring or anything obvious. They were determined to unhook my horn and let me go on my merry way after trying to figure out how to get to the horn (which they were going to remove my head lights for some reason, when they needed to remove my front bumper), but I looked online in a forum somewhere and it said sometimes when the doors to the car are open when connecting a battery, that the horn may go off. The doors were open, I shut them, connected the battery, and then nothing worked. No power to my car at all. Battery voltage checked out. I noticed the 100A battery fuse blew! Replaced the fuse, and now my radio doesn't work at all (checked fuse under the steering wheel, it's good), my dome light only works with the key in the ignition (if I open the doors now w/o the key, the light doesn't work), and my factory remote door lock button does nothing now. Any suggestions or ideas would be much appreciated!! Thank you!!