Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all, :wavey:

i don't have a garage so my car is always parked outside.
in the morning after a rainy night my car is covered with raindrops
and when they dry up it leaves light brown stains all over the car. :(

is there a product or technique i can use to prevent this ?
i polished and waxed the car before, but that juz make the problem worse.
i get more raindrops sitting on the car in the morning.

is there a product that makes rain drops slides off the car ? and is tat actually good for the paint ?

thanks for your time, all suggestions appreciated ! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
22,420 Posts
we just deal with it. unless you want to buy a car cover and use that to cover your car every time you park.

·
Registered
305 Posts
rain is gonna mess up your car no matter how clean it was before. If they had a product that caused dust and rain to just sheet off...I'd be using it already :laughing:

Then again..they might...but the wax would be like crazy expensive.

·
i ❤ macro.
2,252 Posts
krystar said:
we just deal with it. unless you want to buy a car cover and use that to cover your car every time you park.
Pretty much. As long as there is a bit of dirt on the car and it's rained or moisture surfaced overnight, it's going to happen. Get yourself a car cover if you're really concerned about it.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
omg, exactly the same problem im having. i just waxed my car, (getting ready for winter) and it rained like 2 days after i waxed the car. it rained like for two days non stop practically and now that the weather has cleared up, i run my hands on the car, and it doesnt feel smooth/waxed at all. im very disappointed. now that winter is nearing, i really dont have the time to wash my car/wax it. this sucks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.