Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
part-time baller
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
rampage55: EVO X fo SHO... *56k welcome*

Hi guys, I guess this is my first show off, so mercy please:laughing:
I guess some of you guys knew me over from the Can east section and I have been with crsx ever since 04, which is the date i got my 04 5 speed base...
Me and the car had been through ups and downs, but I had been dreaming about a faster car since day one but things didnt go according to plan in the past 4 years and i couldnt make up my decisions.....

So after 4 years I finally made up my mind.....

from this....

I traded in my 5 speed for a 5 speed...ENJOY:thumbsup:

first impression of this car is the grip was amazing...FF to AWD is a big change in performance...and the torque, you gonna love torque and the 7600rpm redline, well thats similiar enough to the rsx that I felt right at home. But all in all this car is a whole different animal :noes:

love it or hate it......you know u gotta show some love for a ex-rsx owner, so rep up guys :bow:

·
part-time baller
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Evo Can east meet pictures coming this thursday !

·
エアロキット&#
2004 Acura RSX Type S Milano Red
5,679 Posts
very nice evo-

my only complaint is that although is looks more agressive, it looks too similar to the lancer es/gts-

but some people might like that-

·
part-time baller
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
very nice evo-

my only complaint is that although is looks more agressive, it looks too similar to the lancer es/gts-

but some people might like that-
haha I get that alot from my buddies...but i wonder why noone ever complain that the STI looks just like a wrx :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
haha I get that alot from my buddies...but i wonder why noone ever complain that the STI looks just like a wrx :rolleyes:
Cuz the new STI looks like a WRX on steroids while the Evo X has a subtle boost in appearance when compared to the Lancer.

Anyways nice pick-up. AWD + Turbo = :weeeeeeeeee:

·
part-time baller
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Absolute Pro-Formance
15,515 Posts
Nice! The only thing I don't like about them is they seem to correct themselves...

·
Registered
263 Posts
wow that is an awesome upgrade what the price tag on that baby if you don't mind me asking?

1 - 20 of 71 Posts