Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rando kits and ingz kits look so simular. and I donno which one to get. Is it just me?

well anyways, I call for ur opinions since i'm confused!!:spin:

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dude are you going to California International Auto Show? cuz if you are, I wanna check on ur car. :laughing:

·
Registered
26 Posts
ooooh, hard decision. rando and ings are 2 nice JDM kits. rando being the more rarer of the 2 probably. BUT, ings quality is excellent and you don't see that kit too much either. also, think about what suspension you have or are planning on doing. you don't want a kit that's too low...you'll regret it. good luck...2 good choices :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
my drop is 2"front and 2"back.
which body kit is lower?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Damn, after further inspection of both kits, they're so similar to each other, ESPECIALLY the front bumpers. I don't know bro, it's your call on this decision. I don't think i ever saw 2 kits that look so similar, are JDM and are hard to come by. Personally, Rando is more rare than the Ings+1 like i said before, but I know Ings+1 quality is excellent(not to say Rando's isn't, but i never seen 1 up close) plus also hard to come by. geez...good luck..whichever kit you get will be a good choice.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks guys.

Any body know the price on Rando?

I know Ingz is expensive.

It all comes down to the money factor. you know what i'm mean? ;)

G

·
y do u wanmt urethane instead of fiberglasss? is it better or stongetr, lighter. There is a pretty big price difference too. I DUNNO

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Yea i kind of notice that the INGS and the RANDO SPORT KIT looks the same. But i haven't seen the back of the RANDO SPORT KIT yet. Can somebody post some pix of the side and back of the RANDO SPORT KIT please??:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
wait wait...which one is fiberglass and which one is urethane? and are you saying the fiberglass is stronger?

I thought the urethane is stronger.

I'm confused here. :dontknow:

·
Registered
26 Posts
no no no....ONLY stick with urethane! fiberglass is way too much of a headache, believe me, i've been through it. i know the ings+1 kit is a flexible urethane, which is what you want, and ONLY want. not sure about the rando kit, but i'm sure it's urethane also...just double check to make sure.:thumbsup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.