Year:2004
Make:Acura
Model:Other
Mileage:100000 M
Transmission:Manual
Engine:2.0L DOHC
Trim:Type-S
I have some random Parts that either came off my RSX and are used, I hought them new and never installed, or bought off of another person in either used or new condition. Make me a reasonable offer and we'll see what we can work out. If there is not a picture of the item listed or you want more pictures or information you can either comment or DM me on here or for a probably much faster response text me- (757) 895-0878. I took the pictures a few days ago and am just now getting time to post.
Items include:
-Used replica type-r spoiler. *Pulled off a scrap car and has some knicks and dings. Was painted black but it needs to be redone.
-used perfectly fine condition 6 speed transmission

- Stock Type-S Cat-Back Exhaust. No issues

- Authentic and discontinued Greddy Type-S BOV- **Top half painted black instead of the Original purple unfortunately :(

- Hondata Boost Control Solenoid. Brand New Never Installed

- Stock Headlight housing (Not pictured; Will post after I clean them)

- stock rear taillight housing (Also not pictured/will clean; one is slightly broken along bottomside of lense.)

-Authentic Mugen Carbon Fiber Hood (possible buyer lined up but you never know: Also, any tips on shipping this damn thing?!?!?)

-Replica type-R sideskirts. Brand new Never installed and unpainted.

- Replica mugen rear lip. Also brand new,never installed, and non painted

-J's Racing Torque Dampener. Got a little rusted spot on the little dampening rod so im not sure if thats fixable or useable at this point?

- Used normal wear Rear Bumper painted PWP.

-Used, normal wear gas tank cap also painted PWP.

Throw me some reasonable offers.