1 - 20 of 1736 Posts

·
Registered
6,662 Posts

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
aww, josh got pwned hehe.

$250 for JUST the alignment? that's a little overboard to just get -2.5 degrees front, ~-1.2 - -1.5 rear with near 0 toe all-around and ~4+ degrees caster. for corner balancing though, that sounds about right given that they have to remove the coilovers and tweak the ride height as far as I know.

where'd you go btw? I've heard good things about Edge Motorworks in Dublin, Custom Alignment in Mountain View, and Competition Autowerks in San Ramon ($110 for an alignment there)

lemme know how that goes so I know where to go later on ;)

·
ya rly
13,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
aww, josh got pwned hehe.

$250 for JUST the alignment? that's a little overboard to just get -2.5 degrees front, ~-1.2 - -1.5 rear with near 0 toe all-around and ~4+ degrees caster. for corner balancing though, that sounds about right given that they have to remove the coilovers and tweak the ride height as far as I know.

where'd you go btw? I've heard good things about Edge Motorworks in Dublin, Custom Alignment in Mountain View, and Competition Autowerks in San Ramon ($110 for an alignment there)

lemme know how that goes so I know where to go later on ;)
i'll be callin custom since they're about 5 minutes away from me... if the price is right i'll go there. i just need a regular alignment haha.

1 - 20 of 1736 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.