Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
2,205 Posts
What a jackass lol. I remember when that thing came out. Took Maybach 6 years to find someone retarded enough to buy it.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
With a company that's only worth $100m, he better be careful of how much he burns. Cash Money is not Goldman Sachs.
I hear that he's actually pretty good with investments.

That aside, a lot of it is just for show. Not that he doesn't have millions, but don't believe everything. For example, a while back on Lil Wayne's birthday a couple of years ago, there was buzz about Baby having given Lil Wayne a suitcase with a million dollars in it for his birthday:

But everyone who has ever handled stacks of money (or at least has functioning eyes) knows that the blue wrappers bundling the bills are for one-dollar bills. You're looking at stacks of ones with a Benjamin on top.

·
EJ25 FTW
65,259 Posts
What's there to buzz about with a Maybach? Yes, let me pimp around in my stretched Merc.

edit: I should have clicked the link. Didn't realize it looks that different physically. Still an ugly car though.

·
Banned
4,087 Posts
Uh...I wonder if he knows that half his "hood" is still underwater and impoverished?

$8,000,000.00 could build a lot of houses, feed a lot of faces, and provide medicine to his "hood"....

Just saying....and it would be a tax write off so technically he would make it back next year from the gov't

·
(•_•) ( l :) (.-.) (: l )
12,876 Posts
Uh...I wonder if he knows that half his "hood" is still underwater and impoverished?

$8,000,000.00 could build a lot of houses, feed a lot of faces, and provide medicine to his "hood"....

Just saying....and it would be a tax write off so technically he would make it back next year from the gov't
+1

Great post

·
Resident NSX lover
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Maybe we're giving this guy too much credit. Majority of these guys glorify violence, prostitution, drugs, etc. So, I really don't expect them to turn into a Blake Mycoskie.

·
Banned
4,087 Posts
Maybe we're giving this guy too much credit. Majority of these guys glorify violence, prostitution, drugs, etc. So, I really don't expect them to turn into a Blake Mycoskie.
True but even after Katrina, Wayne was standing outside helping people pickup that said something to the effect of "Come back to New Orleans, The hood needs you"

1 - 20 of 45 Posts