Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm regretting putting up for sale my stock 1996 Midori ek hatch. As some of you know, and alot of you dont, this color was only available in 1996 for the ek hatch and is probably one of the most rare colors Honda EVER produced. They are really hard to come by and I waited about 6 months to find one in this condition (I've only seen about 4 for sale within the past year locally and were all pieces of shit). Currently, there is not even 1 midori hatch for sale on all of the Autotrader CANADA WIDE and not 1 for sale in Ontario on kijiji. The car only had 2 owners and i bought it from a polish man in his mid-late 30's. everything was stock except for a trailer hitch assembly.

Overall the body is in very good condition with only 304,000 km on it with very MINOR SURFACE rust on the rear quarter panels where the panel meets the rear bumper. Also, the front bumper is not in the best condition with scratches and cracks. either than that, the exterior is in amazing condition...YOU WILL NOT FIND A CLEAN MIDORI HATCH IN THIS CONDITION!!!TRUST ME!!!

Interior wise, everything is stock, and in 9.5/10 condition...

engine wise, the engine is not functional, it works amazing but is not functional due to the fact that i was going to swap the engine out but i got in major shit from my landlord for doing any type of car repairs on the property, and my lease expires in 2012 so im stuck. i disconnected the wiring harness from under the dash and looped in on top of the engine, the rad hoses are disconnected, the rear T bracket is out, the throttle cable is disconnected, the axles are out, exhaust is disconnected and the shifter linkage is disconnected from under the shifter (not the trannie side)...buyer can choose to reinstall the parts and have the car running...but they need to do it on the street or ill get evicted...

This is great for someone who wants a rare color civic and sexy body style and considering that 90% of the people on this site swap out the engine anyways, the motor doesnt really matter. either than those things ive listed, the car is in excellent shape....

Price is pretty firm at $2000, I really dont want to sell it, and I'm one of those people where my decision can change at any moment, so before i change my mind, come grab it...and please, do some research on this color and how many are currently for sale....NONE!!!

if i get $2000 asking price, i can include for free a jdm ek4 SiR front bumper with corner mouldings...Im selling that alone for $300..

·
Registered
3,502 Posts
how much for just the shell without all the other crap you removed and the engine?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
honestly i dont want to sell it in pieces, i was going to remove the engine in preperation for a k swap and show car since it is a color you rarely see (wire tuck, tuck brake lines, relocate battery and fuse box) but i really have no place for me to do the work. you can reinstall the engine and work on the appearance which wont be hard since this is a excellent midori shell with very minor surface rust, and then sell the swap for atleast $350-$400 easy. make a solid offer with everything but remember the rarity when making the offer. I have 1 parking spot allowed in my rental so if i dont get what i would like, or close to it, ill just keep it and im sure someone will appreciate the rarity factor and condition.

·
Registered
3,502 Posts
also remember the longer it sits in one spot the more it will rust. and loose value. well what value it has. ok let me know i coudl pull all everything out of that car in about 2 hrs on the street haha.

·
Death to the Panda Krew!
1,164 Posts
Are you sure its the only one for sale in Canada? We have a couple in the states. Maybe you stole and destroyed all the other Canadian ones, JDM JOE?

Caught. Tell your whore sister I said whats up.

http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/canada-east/35879-warning-help-all-members.html

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=649672

More info:

Originally Posted by Hokeido :
I work at a wireless communication store in Yorkdale mall, and looking to hire full-time Sales Associates who can start within the next two weeks. Candidates should have a strong sales background preferably with some telecom experience. You need to be money hungry as this is a base plus commission position. So we want people who REALLY want to sell to make as much money as possible. Interviews have already begun so please pass your resumes to me at [email protected] and I will review and contact you accordingly. Let's fill up the parking lot with more TSXs!

03-25-2009, 10:26 AM A-Spec kid Quote:
what hours are these positions? telemarketing?

Later posted by Hokeido:
On Thursday, April 23rd I had my front lip stolen right off my car while parked at Yorkdale Mall. I was parked on P1 underground near the subway station. This happened approximately at 3:45pm and took the culprit 8-10 minutes to take it off. I know this because I was able to obtain CCTV video and pictures from security. I filled out a full report with security and Police that night.

The theif used the information to locate him and steal his lip.
http://tsxclub.com/forums/canada-eas...l-members.html

·
Death to the Panda Krew!
1,164 Posts
Quoted just for the record. May need this info sometime to put you in the slammer for good.

I'm regretting putting up for sale my stock 1996 Midori ek hatch. As some of you know, and alot of you dont, this color was only available in 1996 for the ek hatch and is probably one of the most rare colors Honda EVER produced. They are really hard to come by and I waited about 6 months to find one in this condition (I've only seen about 4 for sale within the past year locally and were all pieces of shit). Currently, there is not even 1 midori hatch for sale on all of the Autotrader CANADA WIDE and not 1 for sale in Ontario on kijiji. The car only had 2 owners and i bought it from a polish man in his mid-late 30's. everything was stock except for a trailer hitch assembly.

Overall the body is in very good condition with only 304,000 km on it with very MINOR SURFACE rust on the rear quarter panels where the panel meets the rear bumper. Also, the front bumper is not in the best condition with scratches and cracks. either than that, the exterior is in amazing condition...YOU WILL NOT FIND A CLEAN MIDORI HATCH IN THIS CONDITION!!!TRUST ME!!!

Interior wise, everything is stock, and in 9.5/10 condition...

engine wise, the engine is not functional, it works amazing but is not functional due to the fact that i was going to swap the engine out but i got in major shit from my landlord for doing any type of car repairs on the property, and my lease expires in 2012 so im stuck. i disconnected the wiring harness from under the dash and looped in on top of the engine, the rad hoses are disconnected, the rear T bracket is out, the throttle cable is disconnected, the axles are out, exhaust is disconnected and the shifter linkage is disconnected from under the shifter (not the trannie side)...buyer can choose to reinstall the parts and have the car running...but they need to do it on the street or ill get evicted...

This is great for someone who wants a rare color civic and sexy body style and considering that 90% of the people on this site swap out the engine anyways, the motor doesnt really matter. either than those things ive listed, the car is in excellent shape....

Price is pretty firm at $2000, I really dont want to sell it, and I'm one of those people where my decision can change at any moment, so before i change my mind, come grab it...and please, do some research on this color and how many are currently for sale....NONE!!!

if i get $2000 asking price, i can include for free a jdm ek4 SiR front bumper with corner mouldings...Im selling that alone for $300..

·
rawr
24,782 Posts
Are you sure its the only one for sale in Canada? We have a couple in the states. Maybe you stole and destroyed all the other Canadian ones, JDM JOE?

More info:

I work at a wireless communication store in Yorkdale mall, and looking to hire full-time Sales Associates who can start within the next two weeks. Candidates should have a strong sales background preferably with some telecom experience. You need to be money hungry as this is a base plus commission position. So we want people who REALLY want to sell to make as much money as possible. Interviews have already begun so please pass your resumes to me at [email protected] and I will review and contact you accordingly. Let's fill up the parking lot with more TSXs!

Later posted by Hokeido:
On Thursday, April 23rd I had my front lip stolen right off my car while parked at Yorkdale Mall. I was parked on P1 underground near the subway station. This happened approximately at 3:45pm and took the culprit 8-10 minutes to take it off. I know this because I was able to obtain CCTV video and pictures from security. I filled out a full report with security and Police that night.

Wow... if this is accurate, holy smokes... in on epic fail thread

hahahahahahha, your rep is now down the shitter! May as well be a Nazi sympathizer now that you vouch for this crook.
:rotfl:

·
That Dead Pedal Guy
2,991 Posts
Quoted just for the record. May need this info sometime to put you in the slammer for good.

More info:

Later posted by Hokeido:

This guy again?! Is he still stealing shit?!

Vouch for seller, legit guy. Grab it D! And bump for aphan
What is the basis of your "vouch" ??

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.