Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

121 - 140 of 869 Posts

·
Officially Amused ;P
5,032 Posts
For a second i thought this was it idk why
i know i was reading this & was like, wait.... what?? wrong place :laughing:

Why buy real when you can get Rota's and a replica body kit with paint for the price of the real deal. Not like there's a difference anyhow
:troll:
Fuck Fake Parts
:awwyea: while you're at it get some ebay rotors and brake pads. I heard they do wonders on red lights
dont forget about placing 1st at shows! (a 1 outa 10000000000 chance) :hihi:

·
Officially Amused ;P
5,032 Posts
He just told me, owner of Versus that he has 10 kits left of that prodrive kit- very weird that you just posted it up lol
i know wierd huh very eerie even with the other kit :hihi:

Id that grill was filled it would have looked nicer
would look better if the grille was exact shaped as the TL type s 1s
& a little moar "uummpphh" on the lip

·
DC5 Gang***ger
19,030 Posts
Enay theres giys selling complete feels front end (fenders, hood, bumper etc) and a top secret front end with igns+1 spoiler and fender. But they want $$$$$ for both lolol.

·
Officially Amused ;P
5,032 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
^well.. two of us on here are building custom wide fenders, myself and anointed
Do you have any pictures of them

Good luck finding a set of Feel's fenders. The J's are easy to obtain now but they are kind of a pain to get them to sit 100% straight.
Yeah I had to return some js fenders cause they fit like crap and was going to cost more to fix them than they are worth

·
エアロキット&#
5,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #134
^that is the same design as the TSX Mugen Air wing, which I believe is fitted for the rsx, and yes a replica.

Do you have any pictures of them

Yeah I had to return some js fenders cause they fit like crap and was going to cost more to fix them than they are worth
Anointed's Fenders:

My Fenders:

Were the rep fenders? Quality parts like theres dont usually have errors in fitment unless i am wrong
^I'm pretty sure his car is all authentic parts. All Air Walker :)

·
エアロキット&#
5,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #136
^ I have always wondered the same thing- but I don't know of anyone with it.

I think it probably looks similar to my trunk lid spoiler, except it wrap as low on the trunk lid.

·
Anointed
4,571 Posts
^that is the same design as the TSX Mugen Air wing, which I believe is fitted for the rsx, and yes a replica.

Anointed's Fenders:

My Fenders:

That milled fender looks great Cody. Also loving the renderings. When i had the J's fenders i was also not impressed with the fitmentof on them.:dontknow:

·
Registered
246 Posts
Were the rep fenders? Quality parts like theres dont usually have errors in fitment unless i am wrong
They where brand new from js racing i have never had a problem with any other company on fitment until now.

Anointed's Fenders:

My Fenders:

They both look good how much wider are yours

That milled fender looks great Cody. Also loving the renderings. When i had the J's fenders i was also not impressed with the fitmentof on them.:dontknow:
Yeah it was diasspointing them not fitting like a glove for how much they cost. Your fenders look good how much wider are they what are the specs on your wheels

·
Anointed
4,571 Posts
They where brand new from js racing i have never had a problem with any other company on fitment until now.

They both look good how much wider are yours

Yeah it was diasspointing them not fitting like a glove for how much they cost. Your fenders look good how much wider are they what are the specs on your wheels
Mine are about 1.25" wider than stock or 33mm. My wheels in the pic are 17x9 +10 with the equivalent of a 255 tire ( its 245 but runs wide)

121 - 140 of 869 Posts