Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

141 - 160 of 869 Posts

·
Andy wuz here
19,452 Posts
He just told me, owner of Versus that he has 10 kits left of that prodrive kit- very weird that you just posted it up lol
Omfg how much does he want for a full kit

·
DC5 Gang***ger
19,030 Posts
Can any of you guys verify if the authentic mugen 02-04 sideskirt fits on an 05-06, i dont like how the ends of the sides for the newer models are pointy and its all curvy while the older ones have that squarish look which i like. Jdmdc5teg has them for example and i like them way better than the 05-06 ones. Hopefully they are compatible

·
エアロキット&#
5,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #148
Can any of you guys verify if the authentic mugen 02-04 sideskirt fits on an 05-06, i dont like how the ends of the sides for the newer models are pointy and its all curvy while the older ones have that squarish look which i like. Jdmdc5teg has them for example and i like them way better than the 05-06 ones. Hopefully they are compatible
yes, all side skirts fit all models 02-06. Those side skirts are the original Mugen skirts for the dc5 02-04 model originally before the 05-06 rsx mugen lip kit was released.

·
DC5 Gang***ger
19,030 Posts
Thank you man i apreciate it, i like the look of those better than the 05-06 ones they make. Just making sure cus i dont want to oder a pair and they end up not fitting well or w.e. So id have to oder the original model not the newer one? Because i dont want to order 02-04 yet theycstill send me the ones that look like the 05-06

·
エアロキット&#
5,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #150
Thank you man i apreciate it, i like the look of those better than the 05-06 ones they make. Just making sure cus i dont want to oder a pair and they end up not fitting well or w.e. So id have to oder the original model not the newer one? Because i dont want to order 02-04 yet theycstill send me the ones that look like the 05-06
Here is a real set, get these:

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-auto-body-parts/muskoka/jdm-acura-rsx-dc5-k20a-type-r-mugen-side-skirts-2002-2006/1004283425?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

·
DC5 Gang***ger
19,030 Posts
Thank youu i lpve you man lol i was just about to spend 900 on ones from kingmotor sport but used is cheaper. Is the site legit that you sent me tho i never used that site lol. I saw they a company so im assuming thats a site to post ads

·
DC5 Gang***ger
19,030 Posts
Yeah i see alot too but their old ads which expired or w.e. But thanks alot man id rather get it used then spend 900$ lol as long as they are real

·
Andy wuz here
19,452 Posts
141 - 160 of 869 Posts